TTMA hosts ProNet training
The Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers' Association (TTMA) invites you to a ProNet Training workshop fom April 28th to April 30th, 2014.
TTMA will be hosting a three day workshop on Resources Management and Quality Management , teaching you all that you need to know about principles of quality management, procurement strategies and many other interesting topics.
REGISTER NOW, don’t miss out.
Areas that will be covered in the training would include inter alia:
• Quality management principles
• Quality management models;
• Quality monitoring and measurement tools;
• The requirements of the ISO 9001: 2000
• Learn production planning strategies
• Learn , understand and apply procurement strategies and techniques
• Functions of production planning;
• Production Scheduling technique
The sessions will be conducted by Regional Trainers Certified in ProNet training. They are Dr. Nsombi Jaja from Quality Management Consultancy Company Limited, Jamaica and Ms. Cheryl Collymore from C&G International Inc, Barbados.